Photo: Nautical Style Light. Outdoor Post Light. ART BR406KK28BR
OUTDOOR BRASS LIGHT FIXTURES
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE AND INSTALLATION
GENERAL INFORMATION & TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
THE PRODUCTS ARE MANUFACTURED IN GREECE
- 220V~50 Hz
- Class I
- E27 lamp socket (Porcelain socket)
- Not intended for mesh connection
- Intended for connected to fixed wiring
- Rubber double-protection H05RN-F 3G1.5 power cord should be used for the connection of the light fixture
- Power cord not included
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
- Before any work turn off the mains supply
- Installation should only be carried out by a qualified electrician, who should be aware of the current Regulation on Internal and External Installations
- In case of glass breakage, replace immediately
- Never exceed the Watts (W) specified on the light fixture
- Lamp power should not exceed the power indicated on the label of the fixture or on the package.
- The product should be connected to a line protected by a differential current circuit, while the nominal persistent operating current should not exceed 30mA (leakage relay)
The package contains:
1 post light
INSTALLATION OF THE LIGHT FIXTURE
A. FIXING THE FIXTURE ON A BACK PLATE AND CONNECTION OF POWER CORD
Remove the mesh and the fixture’s glass by unscrewing the butterfly nuts or the screws of the mesh, Mark the surface on which the light fixture will be fixed. Drill holes on the back plate and insert the wall plugs. Remove the socket from the back plate. Thread the power cord through the fixture’s back plate. Screw the back plate.
B. CONNECTION OF POWER CORD
Connect the phase and neutral conduits (brown-blue) to the socket. The yellow-green grounding conduit is connected to the back plate of the light fixture through the M4 screw, in the area with the grounding symbol. Replace the socket to the back plate. Insert the light bulb into the socket. Replace the glass with the rubber band and the mesh and fasten them carefully to maintain the impermeability of the fixture. Feed the light fixture.
C. REPLACE THE BULB
Turn off the mains supply. Do not try to replace the bulb unless it has completely cooled down as it may cause serious burns on the skin. Always use clean protective gloves when handling a light bulb. Use a clean tower to clean the bulb in case you touch it accidentally. When replacing the bulb, twist it very carefully while it is still in the socket. Before feeding again with electricity, replace the bulb’s cover to maintain the impermeability of the fixture. Please recycle the old light bulb.
The manufacturer accepts no liability for any injury or damage caused by incorrect placement or use of the product.